Elizabeth Hackett is a hands-on tourism industry professional with 30 years’ experience in the development and implementation of management, marketing strategies and operations.
Elizabeth is an active participant in the boardroom of an ASX listed company that has owned and operated tourism assets in Queensland over 20 years and she is currently its Director of Operations and Marketing.
An active traveller with professional and customer exposure to accommodation and tourism activities from backpackers to 5 star international, Elizabeth also understands the operator need for a sharp focus on the bottom line of business profitability / value for money and customer service best practice at all levels of the industry.
- A strong focus on education and mentoring of staff, (TAE Qualified)
- Successful implementation of management and marketing strategies
- A good understanding of financial analysis and budgeting
- Strong working knowledge in all areas of compliance – Accommodation, Gaming and Liquor Licensing and Employment
- Strategic planning and development for retail and tourism projects.
- 30 years of continuous industry exposure and experience.